Joining the Club
Tamar Canoe Club is an affiliated member of Paddle Tasmania Inc and through them Paddle Australia Inc.
Membership of the Tamar Canoe Club is open to individuals and families. The membership year is from 1st April to 31th March the following year. Membership can be completed online here. (further details can also be found here). If you have trouble please contact us via email on email@example.com
The main benefits of joining are:
- membership of a friendly club which holds numerous organised and casual kayaking and social events throughout the year (refer Facebook page).
- access to club equipment (e.g. kayaks for canoe polo, white water, sea and flat water)
- coverage under Paddle Australia’s insurance which provides limited cover whilst you are paddling – details can be found here.
- access to the Paddle Australia organised “Paddle Pals” discount list
- Paddle Australia have a more extensive list of benefits here.