Executive Meeting Minutes
Tuesday 8 August 2012
P.O. Box 266 Launceston 7250
1. Open General Meeting:
The meeting was opened at 7:40 pm.
John McCausland, Simon Barnes, Claye Mace, Gavin Bye, Pete Sebbage
4. General Business:
- TCC to contact Mark Weber Foundation to confirm the work undertaken with willow clearing has been done sufficiently to back up Dickinson’s invoice for $3,000. Claye moved that TCC pay $3,000 towards willow removal already done and the Club make a commitment towards ongoing man-power over summer for poison etc. All in favour.
- Another successful Ben Lomond Descent. The Club broke even after paying $3,000 for willow removal.
5. Correspondence In:
Only general enquiries.
6. Canoe Polo Report
Spring season has started, all continuing to go well.
7. Close Club Executive Meeting:
The Executive Meeting was closed at 8:10 pm.
8. Open Club General Meeting:
The General Meeting was closed at 9:05 pm.
9. General Business
- Brumby’s Creek wave option is still progressing. Adam Dickinson is talking to Justin Boocock to get some engineering drawings.
- Canoe polo is continuing to go well with 12 teams on the last roster and 10 full teams on this roster.
- North Esk Race on 25th August, entries online through DCC.
10. Close Club General Meeting:
The General Meeting was closed at 9:55 pm.
11. Time and Location of next Executive and General Meeting:
Next social meeting: first Tuesday in September at 8:00 pm. Venue – Cock & Bull Pub
Next Executive Meeting: first Tuesday in October at 7:30 pm (Executive), 8:00 pm (General). Venue – Cock & Bull Pub